ICD is a global leader in the supplying critical commodities for modern living and is committed to lead and grow a strong innovative company that upholds our ethical principles. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our customer relationships and how we operate together. We believe our business has the power to develop a sustainable industry ecosystem through doing the right thing always, having the highest ESG standards and creating long-term partnerships with customers and suppliers who share our values. We embrace being dynamic, bold, and professional in everything we do.
ICD is an organization powered by authentic relationships, trust, integrity, rigor, agility, and the endless pursuit of excellence. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering the flexibility to make daily choices to be present, productive, and confident. We believe in the well-being of the whole person and are continuously looking for ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Our priority is to hire self-motivated, driven people who seek to deliver amazing impact for our suppliers, customers, and team. The ideal individual has ambition for achievement in their personal and professional lives.
- We work closely with suppliers and customers around the world to provide sustainable, creative, and bespoke industry solutions.
- We uphold the highest standards of ethics, reliability, value, and respect to our customers, suppliers, colleagues, and the environment.
- We seek to be on the cutting edge of technology, talent management, and culture by fully leveraging our industry expertise, strategy and mentoring each other to reach our greatest potential.
ICD is seeking a dynamic and energetic Marketing Manager to manage our social media accounts, design creative branding campaigns, and execute collaborative projects across platforms to achieve company goals. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about and energized by engaging people at all levels within an organization. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of delivering for colleagues and external stakeholders to achieve the highest levels of performance. Additionally, a successful Marketing Manager will utilize their background in design, content development, project management, and branding to positively contribute to our team and creatively solve company marketing needs. If you love to engage with people, have a passion for working in a team environment, have variety in your workday, are a self-starter, and are a relentless learner, being a Marketing Manager at ICD is for you!
Work You’ll Do
As a Marketing Manager, you may work remotely or go in office as needed, while working with a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and colleague-centered team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain strong communication among all internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate employee meetings and communications for the marketing department.
- Plan, prepare and deliver presentations on behalf of the marketing team.
- Conduct research for key marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with colleagues to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Manage and develop design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our products/services.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Work alongside company vendors to help distribute and create content that educates our audience and supports our marketing goals.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on marketing ROI.
Qualifications We Seek
- Experience managing multiple projects and adhering to deadlines.
- Clear copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Past experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
- This person must create assets for our team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
Please submit your resume/CV, references, and cover letter to Mary Corretjer, firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include the position you are applying for, why you want to work at ICD and how your unique skills, abilities, and experiences are the right fit for the role.
How You’ll Grow
At ICD, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to sharpen your skills with hands-on experiences in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue growing throughout their career. Some of ICD’s unique growth opportunities include:
- Leadership Coaching – We provide best in class 1 on 1 leadership coaching that build the skills, mindsets, and actions progress people in their careers. The leadership coaching levels up entry-level talent to become managers, and managers to become executives. Thinking strategically, acting intentionally, and building dynamic relationships are central to our coaching programs.
- Rotational Learning Program – ICD spans the chemical, metal and plastic industries, crosses four continents, and several office locations. Optimized career advancement requires mentorship from world class leaders, gaining a global business understanding, and acquiring skills that can’t be learned in a classroom. ICD’s rotational learning programs provides an opportunity for talent to customize their career pathway and take ownership of your professional development.
- Scholarship Programs – ICD recognizes graduate degrees, formal education programs, and professional certifications are essential to build a foundation of business understanding and demonstrate expertise in the marketplace. ICD is committed to advancing the careers of our people through a 100% ICD funded scholarship program where all talent has the ability to apply for the learning opportunity that fits their individual goals and the needs of business.
Our compensation plan is based upon the experience, skills, style, and attitude you bring to our organization. If you are seeking to grind out life to earn the most cash possible, please don’t apply. We want sustainable professionals who value collaboration, impact, influence, positivity, and lifestyle equally with income. We offer a competitive salary and total package rewards including bonus, holidays, benefits, flexible office environment, and retirement plans. Delivering best-in-class outcomes requires a positive, engaged, and creative workforce. Our organization is growth and talent focused. If you are seeking to deliver passionate outcomes for internal and external stakeholders, while being a contributing member to an incredible team, please apply.
New York City Area or Remote